MAP Brand Ceramic Fibre Braided Rope is manufactured from superior quality Ceramic Fibre Yarn, braided “cover on cover” or “cover on core” to form a solid packing. The Ceramic Yarn used in the manufacturing of this rope comprises of high temperature resistance inorganic refractory oxides of mainly “alumina” & “silica”. It shows excellent thermal insulation properties and low “Loss on Ignition” thus making it suitable for caulking and general thermal insulation application. The Ceramic Yarn is reinforced with a carrier yarn of ASTM grade E-class filament for added tensile strength.
- Ceramic Fibre Braided Rope Impregnated with Special Graphite for better heat dissipation.
- Ceramic Fibre Braided Rope Impregnated with a, high temperature resistant, Mineral Emulsion that acts as an Excellent binder & is flame retardant, thus increasing the thermal & flame resistance capability of the rope.
- Ceramic Fibre Braided Rope Impregnated with PTFE dispersion for low pressure dynamic applications.
- Ceramic Fibre Braided Rope reinforced with Stainless Steel Wire, as carrier for better resistance to temperature and pressure.
- Ceramic Fibre Braided Rope reinforced with Inconel Wire, as carrier for better resistance to temperature and pressure.